Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 2 November 2013

CubeWorld!

Today, I finished the most amazing book called Cubeworld by Karl Olsberg! This is the best and most interesting novel ever! It's about a guy, called Marco, who finds himself in a mysterious world made of cubes! He remembers nothing about himself, his name or where he came from, just he remembers the name Amely for some strange reason. He encounters many adventures and dangers, like killer-cucumbers that explode in your face! But it's not a game anymore when his life, and someone else's is at stake.
I'd say that this is the best book I've ever, ever read!! It took me about three days to read this 165 page long book; I read it in bed when I was supposed to be sleeping! But, it was so worth staying up to read for.
I'd give it a 10/10 stars, but I would only recommend this for kids over 7-Years, as it is hard to read and long.

Buy the book >>Here!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment