Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 14 November 2013

Achievments and Concerts!

Recently, I went to my first Piano concert and actually performed! I had to play 3 pieces: Race Against Time (the long one), On The River (the short one) and See What I Told You - So There the other short one! Unfortunatley, my nose itched at the end of the long one and it made me play a note wrong! I still played the two short ones perfectly though, which was enough to make everyone clap! I was so nervous to play because I was at the end of the performances which was unfair.

This is my certificate from my first piano PREP test.



Shortly after the concert, I got a Certificate for Conquer Maths (the math's website I use) and for the first time ever it said 86% not 85%!!! Here's a Certificate I won for getting over 95% on a topic:



1 comment:

  1. Dad and I were so proud of you playing in your first ever concert. You were amazing!

    ReplyDelete