Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 7 October 2013

Guinea Pigs Online: Furry Towers!

2 Books in 2 days..that's a New-World-Record! The first book I finished was Guinea Pigs Online 2: Furry Towers! Before you read this book/review, I would consider reading my review on the first Guinea Pigs Online book.

The Bliss's decide to go on holiday but have no place to keep their beloved pet guinea pigs, Coco (Henrietta's guinea pig) and Fuzzy (Ben's guinea pig). When it was night-time and the Bliss's had went to bed, Fuzzy let himself out of the cage to go on the Internet. (Pet guinea pigs are very smart, Coco and Fuzzy are the smartest though!) Fuzzy found a web page that said: "COME TO FURRY TOWERS!" Coco and Fuzzy found out that Furry Towers was a 5 star guinea pig hotel! They decided to leave the page open for Ben and Henrietta to see. The humans decided to take their guinea pigs there!
Unfortunately, when the guinea pigs got there, it was a dump! No spa like it said on the web page, no great big perfectly trimmed garden! It was an old building that was practically falling to pieces! The two pigs are locked in a cage and their owners aren't going to be back for an entire week! But with the help of an old friend, Eduardo, and help from some new friends, they all manage to escape back home okay.

This book was by Jennifer Gray and Amanda Swift. The book was 176 pages long. I'd rate it a 4 1/2 Stars because it wasn't long enough. I'd recommend the book to slightly older kids because it is so long and some things are quite hard to understand.
By the book >>>HERE!<<<.

1 comment:

  1. I will upload a movie..if Mam can figure out how to send them! lol

    ReplyDelete