Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 25 October 2013

Bug Event!

 
A while ago, I went to Luton (Near Bedford) to learn about bugs at the Discovery Centre and Museum. The models of the insects were amazing; they were bigger than me!! In a way, it was creepy because it was really dark with the giant bugs and there were scary "buzzing" noises.
There was also a park by the museum and me and my friends, Tilly and Lavinia, Taryn and Ellie were there. After (and before!) we went to see the bugs, we all played in the park together on the climbing frame.
The museum also had displayed really old carriages that would be pulled by horses! Some of the carriages we were allowed to go in as well! I couldn't have asked for a better day out with my friends.

Fun Fact: female Praying Mantises eat the male when they're mating. Eww...



There was a fun quiz to do after you had finished learning about all of the bugs! I got 80%!
After that tireing quiz, my friends and I just relaxed and chatted!

No comments:

Post a Comment