Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 25 October 2013

A Day Out With WildCats!

A few weeks ago, I joined a Theatre Group called "WildCats" in Bourne. It's on every Tuesday at 6:00 pm (meaning mam misses her TV shows). Because it was half-term, there was no WildCats on this week, but WildCats did make an all-day event! I went to perform a dance and a song for the Addam's Family! I made Wanted posters for the Addam's Family characters, tried on some Addam's Family Clothes, practised singing a song for the Addam's Family and finally, preformed a dance for most of the parents. Unfortunately, mam and some other kid's mother wasn't there because the performance started early and we weren't told! But still, the WildCat's teacher recorded the performance and they're going to put it on FaceBook for all of the parents to see.
Because the WildCats event was on all day, I needed to bring a packed lunch, a snack and lots of bottles of juice. I had 2 sausage rolls and 2 cupcakes for lunch and a box of grapes for a snack. I had 3 bottles of Orange Juice which I tried to drink slowly so they'd last.

No comments:

Post a Comment