Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 23 September 2013

Feeling Arty!

I was feeling a bit arty the other day so I decided to make mother a very creative lunch at Marston Park!
 




Mam's Delicious Meal!



After that lovely meal, Mam and I decided to make a Pastel Peacock! It was an enjoyable joint effort but I think Mam enjoyed it more than me! My hands were covered in felttip and blues and greens but I think it was worth it!

This pic is going on my gallary wall in my toy room! (Not play room!) See pic below.








My great TOY room! My different PLAY room's much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment