Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 23 September 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

The other day it was Dad's birthday! I got him a lovely shirt, socks, underwear and scrummy Ferrerro Rocher chocolates! I might have ate more than Dad actually ate! We went out for Dad's birthday dinner! I had chicken - like usual. Mam had her delicious chicken and ribs and Dad had something completely different, Liver! YUCK!!! Why on Earth would anyone eat liver on their own free will!??




Me and Dad at the pub!


Dad blowing out his Birthday candles!



Dad with his Birthday Present!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment