Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Friends

There seems to be very few home-educaters here in Lincoln, meaning no friends... However, I still go and see all my friends - Tilly, Lavnina, Taryn and Laura in Bedford! 1h 15min it is to Bedford but it's worth it! I go and see my friends every fort-night, usually Wednesday. The magical thing about Bedford is; It always seems to rain when we leave the house and when we enter Bedford..It's sunny!!
I love playing with all of my friends..The only bad thing is time seems to fly by when you're having fun...
The drive home isn't fun either..mam doesn't like driving in the dark and I always think we miss the exit, which annoys mam.
One way or another, I love seeing my friends even if they're 1 1/4 hours away.

1 comment: