Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 2 May 2013

The Biggest Flower In The World!

The Titan Arum! The largest flower in the world! The Titan Arum grows 3 meters tall! It stinks so badly of a dead carcass to lure flies into it. The flies lay their eggs inside the flower and they also polinate it. I would so love to go and see one of these amazing, extraordinary flowers..But it is way too far away.....They grow in Sumatra. Sumatra is an island in Western Indonesia, to the west of the Sunda Island! Isn't this flower amazing! And so tall!

 
 
I have been growing my own plant for Brownies. It's a grass head! Here it is on day One! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment