Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Four Things In One!

I went to an amazing history and science show by Christopher Lloyd. I got his book The What On  Earth book and he signed it! That might be worth some money one day! He had a coat with 14 pockets, each pocket had something to do with science or history. When he pulled an item out of his pocket, he talked about it and told us all about it! My favourite one was the egg! Especially when he called it a portable ocean! And calling an egg a portable ocean is true! Eggs have water inside!
If you get the book, you're going to be learning about 4.5 billion years of history! From the very beginning, to the very end! Oh, but wait, it hasn't ended yet!
Can you see all his pockets?


 


_____________________________________________________________________________________
I went to my friend's house yesterday! It was excellent! Tilly and Lavinia were there! We played Twister, but I collapsed and lost the game. We bounced on the trampoline and played a Princess and Tramps game! The boys kind of ruined the play-date when they arrived.... but, I guess that's just boys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
And that's not the end! I'm going pond dipping today! I really want to hold frog spawn and maybe a water snail! Mam is afraid of dragonflies, so she'll just stay away from the water. None of my friends are coming, so that's sad. Mam said I can't wear sandals.....So I'll wear my boots!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Jaime, Tony and Charlie came to stay for the weekend! Wow, was that the best weekend of my life! I love my little nephew (I wanted to spell it  nefuw but mam says that's wrong) but he is a lot of hard work!
We went to the pub down the road that does carveries and the best chicken! That was the first time we'd ever been to the pub and it was amazing!

Me and Charlie. He's playing with Mam's phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment