Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 2 May 2013

Pond Dipping & Meadow Sweeping









 Yesterday, I went to a pond dipping and meadow sweeping home-ed activity.Pond dipping was excellent! My partner and I caught so many things like snails, boatmen, great boatmen and loads of other things, but the leech was most intresting! I couldn't see anything in the lake, but in the tray where we tipped the full nets into, now that was full of weed, plants, water mites, and loads of other pond critters!

 
 


At meadow sweeping, I so nearly caught a butterfly...If I had just stayed still, I would have caught one! There was always one boy there that was really annoying....And, he killed a butterfly! I was nearly crying about him doing that...
The meadows were filled with butterflies! It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen! Someone caught 3 butterflies and that was amazing! There where green viened butterflies, cabbage whites and tiger moths, but we couldn't catch the tiger moth.



It was a great day and on the way back home, I got a strawberry cornetto! I loved that!

No comments:

Post a Comment