Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 3 February 2013

Snow and Science!!

There has been a lot of snow this year so far. I have had fun playing in it and had some great snow-ball fights with Dad!

Take that, Dad!!

My beautiful snowman.
Maisie and the snowman.

The other day, I went to s science show in Milton Keynes and it was great; it was filled with bangs, fizzes, pops and something unexpected! I think the best experiment was with marshmallows. They put the marshmallow in a container, and sucked all of the air out! The marshmallow went so big! I wanted to eat it. The scientists blew air back into the container and the marshmallow shrank! I wanted to eat it more than the big one!
They made this massive bang happen that, even when I blocked my ears with my hands, it still hurt my ears!
It was amazing all of the stuff they did and it was so good! The scientists that did the experiments were proper scientists, which I thought was amazing.

I have been to a new drama class and it was great! We played am amazing game; I had to stare into another person's eyes but I couldn't smile or talk or giggle. It was sooooo hard! For homework I have to read a book about a lion, a witch amd a wardrobe because we will be doing this in our play soon.

I also have to practice my Brownie Promise as I will be saying it for real tomorrow at Brownies. I am sad because my dad is away and he won't be there, but my Mam will be there. I can't wait to get my first badge. Yipeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment