Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Max the Missing Puppy

I have competed the book Max the Missing Puppy by Holly Webb. There are three main characters, Molly, Max the puppy and Jasmine (who looks like me in the illustrations!).

Molly's parents let her adopt a cute Old English Sheepdog puppy called Max! But when Max runs away trying to find Molly who is at school, he gets lost. Luckily, a nice girl called Jasmine  finds him and looks after him. Eventually, Molly is reunited with Max! Also, Jasmine gets a puppy; Max's brother who is just like him!

I would give this book a five star rating!
Holly Webb has written lots of other books about cute kittens and playful puppies! I can't wait to get to the library to read the next one!
Buy it here!

UPDATE! Just been on Amazon, you can buy 10 books by Holly Webb for only £10.00! Buy the 10 books here!

No comments:

Post a Comment