Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 20 August 2016

Sleepover Adventures with Tilly!

Tilly and I have been asking our parents for a sleepover for a while now, and they finally arranged one! It was orginially only meant to be for three days, but we got an extra day because on the day we were meant to be dropping Tilly off, the weather was too cold to go to the park.

On the first full day of the sleepover, Tilly, mom and dad and I went to Baston in the Blitz. We went last year without Tilly, but I found it a lot more fun to walk around with her and leave my parents behind. I think my parents would have been a bit happier if we had taken more notice of all of the displays instead of running around and having fun, though.




We met Winston Churchill!



and Hercule Poirot



We found a shady spot



On the second day, we decided to buy a bunch of sweets and go to the cinema to see the BFG. We payed for the upgraded, leather seats again with lots of legroom. We should have just got the cheaper seats then moved to the expensive ones because the cinema was completely empty! The film was a lot better than I expected, so I definitely recommend going to see it.





The third day was spent at Rand Farm in Lincoln. I had been there before with Lilli and Summer, but never with Tilly. We had a really fun time feeding all of the animals, but the main reason we went was for the Go Karts and the Sky Line. The Sky Line was a massive, really tall zip-wire like thing. It was free to go on but it only had set times that it was on. We rushed around all of the animals to get to it in time, but when we got there it wasn't on! The Go Karts were also really dissapointing, because there was only one there. There wasn't much point in going on them if we couldn't race eachother.
Still, we had a really great time!


Cheeky pony

It's hard work feeding the calves


Baby chicks





On the fourth and final day, we went to Wrest Park with a bunch of other friends. We had a lot of fun playing hide and seek around the grounds! Unfortunately, Tilly had to go back to her own home. I hope we plan another sleepover soon!


Wrest Park

No comments:

Post a Comment