Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 30 November 2015

Sleepover

Tilly came for a 2 night sleepover on Wednesday! There was no time for playing Minecraft, as mom kept us very busy with baking Christmas gingerbread cookies, decorating delicious gingerbread houses with a collection of sweets and making our own Christmas decorations for the tree!

Our amazing gingerbread cookies!

We sewed some Christmas decorations! I made a red and white cat. He's a bit too big to hang on the tree, so for now he's a cuddly toy. Tilly made a really cute Scottie dog that she can hang on her Christmas tree at home!


Making our felt decorations!



Our incredible houses! The one on the left is mine and
the one on the right is Tilly's!



No comments:

Post a Comment