Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Eureka! It's almost Christmas!


I went to the Eureka home ed group in Norfolk today and it was so Christmassy. It was extra special because my friends, who I haven't seen in a long time were there and they had a new baby. I think she is the tiniest baby I have ever seen! My new friend from Pony Club was there too!

Like last time I went to Eureka there were loads of awesome tables set up around the room.We raced to the tables to try out each of the crafts. I made a Christmas Snow Globe with a jar, glitter water and you got to choose a little figure to put in the globe. I chose a cute penguin!
Next I made a little wreath from felt and tiny jingling bells. It was tricky!

My little wreath!

I made a lovely orange decorated in spices and sweet smelling cinnamon. I never really liked the smell of cinnamon but I do now.

The best thing I made was a Snowman! He was made from a white sock, stuffed with rice. He turned out well. Unfortunately he got a bit dirty on the way home because we put him in the bag along with the cinnamon covered oranges and pine cones, so he's not quite so white anymore!



After all that, it's definitely starting to feel like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment