Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 13 February 2015

Bramble!

When I moved to Lincolnshire, my neighbours had a black cat. The cat became ill and the owners never took it inside their house, never mind to a vet! The cat eventually died, and some time later they got a new kitten. This kitten was so cute, he was a little brown tom with dark black tabby markings. He has a blue collar on with a bell on it, and every day I go out to see him and stroke him and play with him. I've even started to buy treat bags for him.


But Bramble's not the only cat coming to our house! I attracted a ginger tom that I've called Fire. I was trying to feed Fire, but I didn't realise Bramble was watching. He went absolutely insane that someone else was eating his treats. Bramble pounced and chased Fire all the way to my house. After that, they just hissed at each other. Then another cat came along! It was the black and white tom from down the road. Bramble chased the black and white cat away and then came back to make sure Fire wasn't getting anymore treats.


Even though Bramble's a bit vicious, I love him! If I get a picture of him, I'll put it on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment