Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 12 August 2013

A bit of everything!

WARNING: Before you proceed, you must be able to manage extreme cuteness.

I was doing some more of my tedious science and somehow I got onto bats. Many people fear them or think they're horrible, but I think they're just plain cute! These were some pictures I found on TheQuirkyGlobe blog. (TheQuirkyGlobe blog).






Cutest things you've ever saw, right?!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OK, cute time's over.
 On the TV, there's an advertisement for Robofish! I don't know why, but I love them and going to order one! A robofish package contains a transparent plastic tank, one robofish and two sets of batteries! Mam says I can order an extra robofish separately because having no friend is lonely.
 
I've also found an excellent wolf-creator on DeviantART. DeviantART is a very popular picture/creating site. It's called Wyndbain's Wolf Maker. (Wyndbain'sWolfMaker). I've already created loads of characters on there. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment