Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 4 January 2013

Shadow

I have just finished my amazing, touching new book called Shadow by Michael Morpurgo! This book has a slow start, but if you wait a little bit this book is excellent. I wouldn't recommend this book for kids under the age of 6 because it is quite sad in parts, there are some hard and long words in it and is difficult to understand.
Shadow is about a little boy called Amam, his mother and of course, Shadow, the dog. This book was inspired from  the true story of a bomb sniffer dog who got lost when she and her handler were ambushed by the Germans in the second world war. The dog was thought to be dead. She travelled miles and found some people to return her to her owners! Exactly like Shadow in the book!

Buy the book here Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment