Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Last Wolf

I have just finished my new book The Last Wolf  by Micheal Morpurgo! This book is excellent, but not so great for children under 6 or 7 because it is hard to understand what some of the words mean and it is hard to follow.
This book is about an orphaned boy. Never found a home. However, he maneged to find an amazing friend, a beautiful orphaned wolf cub named Charlie. The cub's mother was hunted by humans and killed. This close friendship couldn't last for ever though as after the wolf grew-up, they parted ways and never saw each-other again.
                                                                                                                 Buy this excellent book here!
                                                           --->   Here!   <---
 


No comments:

Post a Comment