Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas!

Me and mam made a pink Ginger Bread House!
Christmas was excellent for everyone! Even Maisie! I got loads of things like this:  an Ipad from my dad, loads of bath bombs from my sister and some from my mam, Bop It Smash from my dad, a remote control car from my dad, a jelly bean machine from my mam and dad, a push-chair from my mam, a 3DS and Nintendogs +  Cats from Dad, loads of games from my brother Steve, scented bath cosmetics from my brother Ian, soft toys from my mam, a cute microwave toy from mam, and a 3DS cover and a game from my step brothers mam!   

Dad and me rummaging in the presents!



Me opening my tablet!

We had a lovely Christmas dinner! So did Maisie, she was hand fed turkey and gammon and the
tiniest bit of sausage!       

Maisie's Christmas blanket!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment