Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 20 December 2012

My Birthday

I had my Birthday a day before my actual birth date because my dad wouldn't be here on my actual birthday so I had it a day before!
Opening my presents. Maisie's licking my feet!!

I got many things from my lovely family such as: a beautiful red charm-bracelet from my sister, a gift voucher for books at any bookstore from my brother Ian, a Nintendo gift voucher from my brother Stephen, some bath fizzes from my sister, some bath fizzes from my mam and the best present of my dad a 3DS and Nintendogs+Cats!
The Birthday cake was a chocolate flake cake and it was delicious! Yummy!


My Birthday was great!

Blowing out my candles!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment