Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas is coming!


 
The Christmas lights in Milton Keynes Centre were amazing, I just had to show you! They had a lovely place set up with a pond, a bridge, a train, Santa's grotto, and everything is white!
There were lovely bright white lights and a beautiful carousel!


I have put up all of the Christmas decorations: all 3 trees, my little snow scean and some decorations for the window sill etc.!





Dad and I at Milton Keynes

 
 
 
 
 
The BIG tree
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The small tree
(Everything on it
is home-made by
mam!)
 
 
 
 
This is the carousel!
 
Can you see me and Dad?

 
 
 
 
 
This is my little "snow-scene"!
 

 
 
Here are some great dogs I saw at the shops! Their owners were collecting money for charity.
They were so gorgeous and cuddly!
Bernese Mountain Dogs!
 
 This is the snowman from the tv advert. So cute!!
 
And here I am at my Christmas party at Moulsoe. There was lots of yummy food, fun games and dancing competitions! It was great! I won loads of prizes!
I loved the party games best of all!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment