Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 17 November 2012

A day in London

I went to London with my two best friends, Tilly and Lavinia! I loved going on the Tube and the train so much! On the Tube Tilly, Lavinia and I had a contest to see who could stand for longest without touching anything or falling over! (We drew.)

I went to the the Natural History Museum and had a look at a lot of things, but we still didn't get to see it all. I have been to the the Natural History Museum before, but I still love going there!

We went to Hyde park and there were a lot of dogs and tame squirrels! I threw a ball for a lovely black lab for a few minutes!

In London I went to the best toy shop ever, Hamleys! I bought a lovely wolf family there and a secret Christmas present for dad! I went to Trafalgar Square and I sat on the giant lion! I was so scared when my mam helped me get me down because we didn't realise how high up it was!



The Christmas lights looked lovely when it started to get dark. 
When I was in Trafalgar Square I could see Big Ben over the horizon and a bit of the London Eye!

When I returned home I could hardly walk and my legs ached. When I was in bed my legs ached like they were being squashed between to giant steam rollers!




I have started piano lessons now and I've got my own keyboard! Piano is very hard to learn!

I am also starting Brownies and Badgers! Unfortunately I am not going to be in the Brownies Tilly and Lavinia are in, but I'm still looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my legs felt like they were being squashed too! Maybe we need more exercise, or even better...more rest stops!

    ReplyDelete