Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 26 October 2012

Minecraft

I found this new game called Minecraft and I'm absolutely adddicted to it!
This game is NOT on a disc, you have to download it from Minecraft.net and it's free!

The minecraft world is made out of blocks and has rubbish graphics, but I don't mind!
On minecraft you have to build a shelter before dark to avoid getting killed by scary spiders, skeletons with bows and arrows, creepers that blow your nose off your face, zombies that are not that tough and endermen that can teleport a lot, so be carefull! 
( I would advise you to build a house inside a big cliff.)

MINECRAFT ROCKS! I would give it 5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment