Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 29 July 2012

The Anglian Wolf Society

Today I went to a wolf sanctuary called Anglian Wolf Society. It was amazing. I truely loved it because wolves are one of my favourite animals. I have even made a lap-book all about wolves!
The sanctuary had four wolves, two males and 2 females. It was great to be able to see the wolves close up.

Male Alpha Wolf "Chezza"

There were also owls and bats to see, and the cutest African hedgehog!! They were amazing! The handlers were really friendly and told me all about the animals.
I bought a special treat . . . a furry wolf cub!

Eagle Owl!
                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment