Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 28 July 2012

Guinea Pigs

Have I mentioned I LOVE Guinea pigs?
Well, I do!
I have learned lots about Guinea pigs:
how to care for them, what to feed them, they have 20 teeth and 14 nails (4 on each front paw and three at each back paw). I know all about the best cages to buy.
How do I know all this? All thanks to this great website by a true Guinea pig lover:


Piggiepigpigs


You might be wondering why I don't have a Guinea pig of my own. . . my parents won't let me have any right now, but when I am 16, I am going to have lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment