Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Pushwagner Exhibition & Pizza!!

I go to activities with my home-education group. Mam likes it because they are "educational". I like them because they are FUN!!
I went to the gallery at Milton Keynes and saw an exhibition by an artist called Pushwagner. I made a picture of a face just like the faces in Pushwagners drawings.


Me, with my Pushwagner face from the
SOFT CITY exhibition.










Showing off our faces! 










We went to Pizza Express and made our own pizzas. I made a meat feast because I don't like vegetables. It was great fun and the pizza tasted delicious. Yummy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment