Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 24 April 2015

A little bit more arty!

Lately, I've been making quite a few pictures but there are a few that I'd love to share! Here they are!


Notice how I don't use lines? It's a new style! It takes longer but it makes it look so much more realistic!


In other news, I got a new laptop! I decided that my old one was too broken (broken touchpad, broken internet connection, etc). My new laptop is a  Lenovo and it's so awesome! It only just came today but I've already customized it so much! It's silver, so I'm going to try to keep it clean by not eating on it! I'll tell you how that goes in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment