Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 28 September 2012

SNO!slope

Me, just before sledging!

Today I had a great time sledging down a very big hill at Xscape!
I got very very wet; snow got in my pants, shoes and top!
I didn't care how cold or wet I was because it was so much fun!

I'll definitely do that again! Woohoo!






Thats me , in the middle at the top with a red sledge.

Afterwards, I went to Pizza Hut with my friends. Tilly stuck bread sticks up her nose!
I tried some new foods; lettuce, which was foul and sunflower seeds, which were not that bad!
 
 
Tilly messing around with bread sticks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment