Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 13 September 2012

Guinea pigs online

I have just finished reading this book called Guinea Pigs Online
The story was about three guinea pigs, Coco, Fuzzy and Eduardo and their adventures. 
It was very funny and cute! I can't wait until the next book comes out Guinea Pigs Online Furry Towers!

Click here if you want to buy Guinea Pigs Online.

If I was to rate this book I would give it 4 and half stars. It lost half a star because it ended too soon!

2 comments:

  1. Is this what you have been reading in bed, when you should be asleep? :-)

    ReplyDelete