Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 16 September 2017

Cadwell Park!

I've never really been into car or motorbike racing but when I discovered that there was one of the UK's biggest racetracks just 5 minutes down the road, I just had to go and see what all the fuss was about.
On Saturday, mom, dad and I went to Cadwell Park to see some of the qualifying races. I'm not actually sure what they were qualifying for, but it was a  lot of fun to watch them!
The Side Cars had just started to race when we arrived so we sat down to watch them first. There's one person driving the car and there's one person  hanging on to the back without anything strapping them in. His job is to jump about from side to side to help steer the car around the corners. Mother was absolutely terrified he was going to fall off! I don't think I could have done that job.

Now that we know we have such an exciting place right at our doorstep, we might start going more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment