Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Rockingham Horse Trials

Every year mom says that we're going to buy some wellies for when we go to shows and events when it's raining. Unfortunately, we never do and we definitely needed them on Saturday when we went to Rockingham Horse Trials. It was raining on and off all day long.
Despite the mud and the rain, it was a lot of fun to watch all of the showjumping and cross country. I managed to get one brilliant picture of the horses going over a massive xc jump!


In other news, I had my ICT IGCSE exam on Wednesday. I travelled up to Coventry the night before with mother and stayed the night in a hotel. The exam was split into two parts: a one and a half hour written exam and a three hour practical exam. I found the whole thing very stressful, but I think I did okay! I should get my results in August so I'll make a new post then to tell you them.

No comments:

Post a Comment