Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 17 September 2016

Pony Progress!



Ever since Pony Club started back up again, I've been making good progress. I've collected two sew- on badges for my Pony Club Jumper and one rosette and certificate for "walking and trotting without stirrups".


The sew on badges were for "mucking out and grooming". That's a total of 4 sew on badges now!


I hope we'll be working on the badge that's all about how the horses move and their different gaits next time. I've been looking at all of the different footfalls very closely, so I should be pretty good at it now.
We should be starting our next badge on Monday, which is only a couple of days away. I can't wait to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment