Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 14 April 2014

The Nine Lives Of Montezuma


The Nine Lives Of Montezuma by Michael Morpurgo


Characters:
Matthew. Aged around 12-14, farm boy and Montezuma's owner. I like Matthew because he wanted to save Montezuma and not drown him when he was a kitten like his father wanted to.
Montezuma. The amazing cat who really had nine lives. I loved Montezuma because I love all animals, and he had a truly amazing life. Montezuma was also very cute, and who couldn't love a cute cat?


Plot:
The book is about the life of a farm cat, Montezuma. Montezuma was an orphan kitten. He thought his life was over until the loving boy Matthew adopted him. Monty had an adventurous  life, living in the streets, surviving blizzards and many more exciting adventures!


Opinion:
I'd say this is Michael Morpurgo's best book ever. The story was always moving and I could not put it down. I had many favourite parts in this book, one of them was when Montezuma survived a blizzard and saved the farm's lambs. I'd rate this book 10 out of 5 stars!

2 comments: