Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Friend To Animals

I am working on my Friend To Animals badge at Brownies!
I should get the badge just after Easter!

For the badge, I took a trip to Shuttleworth College to see lots of animals and learn all about them.
At Shuttleworth College, I saw: lots of rodents, a type of crocodile called a Caiman, a Kinkajou (A Kinkajou is like a lemur cross monkey type of creature which is allergic to strawberries and loves honey), and lots of other magnificent animals! I touched a snake AND I held a Bearded Dragon! Also, I was cuddling a little rabbit and it fell asleep, snuggled into my furry coat because it thought that I was its mother! Of course I just had to hold the Guinea Pig! I still love Guinea Pigs!

To get my badge, I had to  make a little poem about my favourite endangered or extinct animal. I chose a wolf! I also had to make a Brownie scrapbook about animals that I have never seen before! I made this with my fellow Brownies and it was so fun! All of this is nearly done now and I can't wait until I get my badge! I also had to research the vets in Milton Keynes and make a poster about my favourite pet (see below)
Mam promised to buy me a sash to keep the badge on and I am just so excited!

I am a little bit sad because I will be leaving this Brownie Pack because I am moving house in May.
:-( I hope to join a new Brownie Six, but I will never forget the First Great Denham Brownies.








No comments:

Post a Comment