Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 6 August 2012

Friends, theme parks and music!

A couple of days ago my very best friends Matilda and Lavinia came and had a play-date! I loved it a lot! We raced in the garden with Maisie, played on the wii and had pizza for tea! I hope they can come for a sleep-over one day and we can all squash into a double bed!

Gulliver's Land!

Yesterday I went to a theme park called Gulliver's Land! It was excellent! There was so many rides to go on. I would advise you to go on the Log Flume last unless you have a spare pair of clothes! I also went on this really scary ride with my mam! It was a pirate ship which swung wildly back and forth! We were both scared and my legs felt so weak and almost numb!

Here we go!!

I'm soaking!
                  
Today I went to guitar lesson at the Buszy center and met a new friend.
I am also going to be learnng the recorder! Mam says she needs some ear-plugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment